Our 2023 Scholarship has ended and winners have been chosen. The 2024 scholarship applications are now open!
FHE Health Announces Continuous Scholarship Open for Applications
Applications are now being accepted on a continuous, rolling basis for FHE Health’s “Hope for Healing Scholarships.” Due to the high demand and incredible response, FHE has decided to continue accepting applications throughout the selection period in any given year. The next period of selection will end on February 5, 2024, and winners will be announced on March 11th, 2024. Throughout this period, any applications that FHE receives will be automatically earmarked for the next selection round.
The “Hope for Healing Scholarship”
- 2023: Congratulations Winners! Lindsay Koncz (Graduate) Mason Collie (Undergraduate)
- 2022: Amy Burrell (Graduate) and Jack Mattingly (Undergraduate)
- 2021: Amad Amedy (Graduate) and Tamera Miller (Undergraduate)
- 2020: Melanie Ryerson (Graduate) and Isabela Buckingham (Undergraduate)
Who Can Apply?
- Any Undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a degree program in mental/behavioral health, nursing, or addiction medicine
- We Welcome: Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program in mental/behavioral, nursing, or addiction medicine. (This is not a requirement for applying)
Deadline for Applications and Timeline for Award
FHE Health is currently accepting applications for two Hope for Healing scholarships:
- A $5,000 scholarship to one qualified, college-level applicant enrolled in an undergraduate program of study
- A $5,000 scholarship to one qualified, graduate-level applicant enrolled in a Masters or Doctorate program of study
This is a continuously running scholarship, the next group of winners will be announced on March 11th, 2024.
Scholarship award money will be paid directly to the school in which the student will be enrolled on May 1st 2024.
Application for the 2024 Hope for Healing Scholarship is Now Open
Hope For Healing Applications 2024
Now Accepting Applications