FHE Health Culture and Careers
FHE Health, Where Hope Becomes Healing
FHE Health (formerly Florida House Experience) is a “Top Work Place,” according to the Sun Sentinel. (Known for its quality journalism, the South Florida newspaper recognizes employers with the highest levels of employee satisfaction as “top workplaces.”) FHE Health has consistently earned the distinction of being a place where people like to work and enjoy what they do.
FHE Health is now actively seeking highly qualified clinical, medical, therapeutic, and support staff to join our dedicated team and fill a number of roles. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and other enhanced benefit plans. FHE Health is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
FHE Health is conveniently located in Deerfield Beach, South Florida and accessible from major highways. Click the Green Bar to view open positions at FHE Health.
What It’s Like to Work Here
In addition to our consistent designation as a “Top Workplace,” our reviews on Glassdoor are another helpful indication of employee satisfaction. Whether working on site or remotely or both, current and former employees describe what it’s like to work here in mainly positive terms:
- One therapist described FHE Health as “a great place” and “an innovative and caring place that appreciates employees.”
- Another staff member said “this company treats you like family” and described the work environment as “safe and comfortable.”
- A “great place to work with many growth opportunities” is how another person coined their experience here.
Among the many benefits of working at FHE Health that employees frequently cite: our strong compensation, bonus structure, and benefits package; the ability to work remotely; leadership who inspire excellence in work; and an upbeat and motivating work atmosphere.
Why We Do What We Do
Our staff often receives letters of gratitude from people who have completed our treatment programs and successfully achieved recovery from addiction or restored mental health. Those letters are compelling reminders of why we do what we do.
Many employees describe what it’s like to work here as “rewarding” or “fulfilling.” That is because—whether they’re in a medical, clinical, marketing, or other role here—they are a part of the healing process and recovery journey for many people with substance use and mental health disorders. In this sense, all of our employees get to experience the hope of healing that is FHE Health’s mission; and they get to see their contribution make a concrete difference in the form of lives saved or restored from mental illness/addiction.
Our Core Values and Who We Are
FHE Health has always been a place that inspires the hope of healing. From our humble beginnings as a men’s sober home to a nationally recognized treatment center for mental and behavioral health, we provide compassionate care every step of the way. Our core values help to depict who we are and what we are about:
- Compassion: Compassionate care is at the heart of our business – it unites our professionals as we place the dignity and respect of our patients first
- Innovation: We innovate and shape the future of healthcare – we lead in both ethics and quality – and pass these values on through our educational partnerships
- Community: We strive to create an environment that supports long-term recovery –rebuilding families and positively impacting our local community.
- Life: Life stems from these healthy conditions – patients are empowered to achieve lasting recovery and have a newfound purpose.
Our Community Impact
At FHE Health, we are sharing the hope of healing and making a positive impact in various ways—not just in our local community, but at a state and national level. Here are just a few of the ways that we are making a difference in our world:
- When we learned that our local Broward County first responders had only one therapy dog, we raised $10k to train a second dog. The heartwarming story is worth a quick read.
- After a condo tower collapsed in the small Miami suburb of Surfside, we were on site providing crisis intervention support to victims, grieving family members, and first responders. Explore firsthand reflections from the experience.
- A national shortage of mental health professionals means many people with mental illnesses are going without treatment. We are doing our part to fill this treatment gap, by funding two $5000 Hope for Healing Scholarships to support students in the mental and/or behavioral health fields. Meet this year’s recipients.
If you want to do more than draw a paycheck—if you want to feel good knowing you’re helping people and making a real difference—our team may be right for you. We offer a variety of careers in substance abuse and mental health treatment at every level of education and expertise. What matters most is a desire to be helpful and of service to others. We invite you to check out our available positions and apply.
Every March we announce the names of two people who have the national distinction of receiving our $5000 “Hope for Healing Scholarship.” This year’s winners are the undergraduate Jack Mattingly and graduate student Amy Burrell. They were among roughly 450 candidates nationwide—many of them very qualified—who originally applied for the award. After narrowing the number […]
Request a Call Regarding Employment