Florida Treatment Centers – A Focus on Substance Abuse
Alcoholism is increasingly common in America. It is estimated that one in twelve American adults suffer from alcoholism. Several million more partake in dangerous drinking habits but don’t quite fit the criteria to be considered addicted. Still, millions of Americans are in need of substance abuse treatment and would benefit from spending time a Florida rehab center or substance abuse treatment facility of some kind.
Because alcohol abuse is so widespread, many people aren’t aware of just how dangerous the effects of alcohol abuse can be, especially in relation to the side effects of alcohol detoxification treatment. Alcohol withdrawal symptoms are some of the most severe withdrawals a person can go through and can be deadly if done independently outside of a trained drug and alcohol rehab treatment facility. At the Florida House Experience, we offer a confidential and innovative alcohol addiction treatment program and detox therapy designed to help patients break the cycle of alcoholism and repair the damage it has caused in their lives.
With our cutting-edge therapies, as well as group and individualized counseling, our experienced specialists have helped thousands of patients recover from their alcohol addiction. We are an award-winning licensed addiction recovery treatment center that offers the following FL substance abuse recovery programs:
- Alcohol Detox Program
- Residential Inpatient Treatment Program
- Outpatient Treatment Program
- High-End Amenities & Modern Living Accommodations
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Options
- Neuro Rehabilitative Program
- 24/7 Alumni Support
- And much more
Do You Need Help With Alcoholism or Substance Dependence?
If the following applies to you, then The Florida House Experience may be the alcohol rehab or addiction treatment center for you:
- Experiencing strong urges or cravings
- Continuing to use substances or participate in the activity
- Having difficulty fulfilling duties at work, school, or home
- Continuing to use substances even when situations can become physically dangerous, such as while driving
- Being unable to control your use of a substance
- Spending a lot of time getting, using, or recovering from the substance
- Experiencing nausea, vomiting, anxiety, confusion, fever, nightmares, and other mental health strains
These are just some of the alcohol withdrawal and addiction symptoms. Don’t let alcohol run your life! If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol dependency, we can help! We have 15+ years of experience treating alcoholism effectively and a wide variety of alcoholism treatment plans. Call us now 866-421-6242 or fill out the form on this page and one of our friendly professionals will contact you directly to help you find out what detox programs and treatment options are available to you today!