Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Alcoholism is increasingly common in America. It is estimated that one in twelve American adults suffer from alcohol abuse or dependence. Several million more partake in dangerous drinking habits, but do not fit the criteria to be considered addicted.
Because alcohol use is widespread, many people aren’t aware of the extent of danger related to alcohol detox. Alcohol withdrawal is one of the most severe withdrawals a person can endure and can be deadly if done independently. At the Florida House Experience, we offer a confidential innovative alcohol abuse program and detox program to help patients break the cycle of alcohol abuse and repair the damage it has caused in their lives.
With our cutting-edge therapies, as well as group and individualized counseling our experienced specialists have helped thousands of patients recover from alcohol addiction. We are an award winning licensed alcohol addiction rehab that offers:
- Alcohol Detox Program
- Residential Inpatient Treatment Program
- Outpatient Treatment Program
- High-End Amenities & Modern Living Accommodations
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Neuro Rehabilitative Program
- 24/7 Alumni Support
- And Much More
Do You Need Help With Alcohol Addiction?
If the following applies to you, then the Florida House Experience may be the right choice:
- Experiencing strong urges or cravings
- Continuing to use substances or participate in the activity
- Having difficulty fulfilling duties at work, school, or home
- Continuing to use substances even when situations can become physically dangerous, such as while driving
- Being unable to control your use of a substance
- Spending a lot of time getting, using, or recovering from the substance
- Experiencing nausea, vomiting, anxiety, confusion, fever and nightmares
These are just some symptoms of alcohol addiction. Don’t let alcohol run your life! If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, we can help! 15+ years of experience treating alcohol addiction effectively. Call us now 866-421-6242 or fill out the form on this page and one of our friendly professionals will contact you directly!