Onsite Psychiatric Care
At The Florida House Experience, we treat the whole person – mind, body, spirit and brain – and strive to provide our patients with top-of-the-line treatment and cutting-edge technology to get them on the right path towards a happy and healthy future!
While other treatment centers diagnose based on only the description of symptoms, better known as “guesswork,” Florida House employs a team of Neuroscientists and Psychologists to evaluate how a mental health disorder has affected your brain and what specific parts of your brain have been affected by utilizing our cutting-edge Neuro-Rehabilitative services.
We pride ourselves in being on the forefront of mental health care, offering cutting-edge approaches that integrate the medical, psychiatric, and clinical components of treatment, such as our Neuro-Rehabilitative Services. We firmly believe that any mental health disorder diagnosis should be quantifiable and that the recommended treatments for our patients have been proven effective.
Some of our Neuro-Rehabilitative services include:
- NeuroFeedback Training: Neurofeedback Training helps patients outline and execute the essential steps necessary in order to recover from the disease of substance abuse, as well as other psychological problems.
- EEG Brain Mapping: An all-inclusive, computer-generated analysis of your brain’s electrical activity in order to pinpoint any brain activity that is outside of the norm and get to the root of any underlying problem.
- Brain Stimulation Therapy: We offer a series of electrical, magnetic, and vibrational stimulation therapies designed to encourage the neural repair and to combat neural dysfunction such as withdrawals.
Why Neuro Rehabilitative Services?
For almost every illness or medical condition, there are measures that are used to make a diagnosis, such as x-rays, blood tests, and electrocardiograms. The Florida House Experience strives to learn more about how the brain and mental illness work, which allows us to find new ways to accurately make a diagnoses and track treatment success. Whether this is your first time seeking help for your mental disorder or you have a long and difficult history of ineffective treatments, our medically integrated Neuro-Rehabilitative program can work for you.
While other treatment centers diagnose based only the description of symptoms, also known as “guess work,” we utilize a series of biometrics, based on brain imaging, genetic blood testing, and other advanced protocols to provide our patients with a full interpretation of their condition. These biometrics and diagnostic tools are used to scientifically track the progression of treatment and even predict when our patients will experience a “flare-up” with their disorder. Using state-of-the-art systems, like our qEEG-guided Neurofeedback, we are able to personalize each patients’ treatment plan to fit their specific needs.
In order to satisfy the needs of each patient, we offer an 8-Tier Neuro-Rehabilitative treatment program which includes:
- Comprehensive Neuro-Psychological Testing
- Heart Rate Variability & Biosound Monitoring
- Quantitative Electroencephalography (qEEG)
- QEEG-Guided Neurofeedback Training
- Electrical Nerve Stimulation Therapy
- High Frequency Pulsed Electromagnetic Stimulation Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy
- Computerized Cognitive Brain Training