About Our Sober Living Program
The Florida House Sober Living Program is not just another sober house for men to reside.
This program features very unique components.
Along with the highest of standards and a curriculum that is based in spirituality, the residents of The Florida House Sober Living Program are part of a team that has thus far produced an 80 percent recovery rate since opening in January 2011.
Here are some of what of offered:
- Psychological services
- Medication management
- Accountability and responsibility Employment assistance and Career planning Access to our state of the art Wellness center which includes Chiropractic services massage and acupuncture along with our fitness center.
- Yoga and mediation classed
- Residents enjoy their sober journey in others ways as well. They will get to attend sporting events, fishing, snorkeling bowling beach activities as well as attending recovery events in the south Florida area.
- As the residents experience their journey through all 12 steps of recovery they will be taught how to teach others give talks and join local 12 support groups and be of service.
- Residents also get to participate in local activities whenever possible in a way of giving back.
The Florida House offers the highest standards of care anywhere with a staff that brings great passion to their work each and every day.
The Florida House offers this program where residents will get the vital spiritual piece that is so need.
Chop wood, carry water