If you are looking for a drug rehab program that accepts TriWest Healthcare Alliance insurance, you’ve come to the right place. FHE Health is a contracted treatment center with TriWest, a health insurance provider that partners closely with the Department of Veterans Affairs to service veterans and members of the United States Armed Services, as well as their families, with high-quality behavioral healthcare.
TriWest is accepted in all 50 states, as well as American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The trusted health insurance provider prides itself in being able to help veterans and active military personnel get behavioral health treatment when and where they need it, via an extensive national network of providers like FHE Health, which have been carefully vetted and selected by TriWest.
FHE Health shares that same commitment to helping men and women of the Armed Services access affordable, high-quality treatment when and where they need it. For this reason, we are proud to accept TriWest insurance— and we also work hard to ensure that TriWest members get maximum coverage for their treatment needs when they choose FHE Health as their behavioral health provider.
Contact our admissions office for a verification of your TriWest insurance benefits. The process is quick, free and confidential. Don’t delay: call us today, so that we can help you get on the road to recovery.
Who Has TriWest Health Insurance?
TriWest health insurance is for active duty Service members, retirees, and their families. You may, therefore, be eligible for TriWest-covered treatment at FHE Health if you are a member of the:
- Air Force
- Marine Corps
- Coast Guard
- National Guard Reserves
- Commission Core
- U.S. Public Health Services
- Commission Core of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association
How Can TriWest Help You? Behavioral Health Services Covered by TriWest
TriWest offers extensive behavioral health options to people with a wide variety of mental health needs, including substance use disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and depression. While there is more than one TriWest insurance plan—when you call our admissions office, they will be able to help you understand your own plan’s terms of coverage—you should receive coverage for the following treatment services at FHE Health:
- Drug and Alcohol Detox – a medically supervised withdrawal administered by our team of competent medical professionals, who are there to monitor you 24/7 within the comforts of our bright and homey facility
- Inpatient Rehabilitation – an intensive residential program consisting of daily medical and clinical therapies that address the roots of addiction and co-occurring disorders and help patients develop evidence-based recovery tools and healthy coping skills to manage their disease.
- Intensive Outpatient Rehab – medical and behavioral treatment services for those transitioning from residential or inpatient care to a halfway house or back home, offering a higher level of care than traditional weekly counseling and preparing patients for life after rehab
If you have a TriWest insurance plan, you are entitled to receive affordable and high-quality behavioral healthcare through FHE Health— so don’t wait another day to get the treatment you deserve. You’ve served our country and stood up for our freedoms. Now it’s our turn to help you win your battle, whether it’s drugs and alcohol or another mental health condition. Our admissions counselors are standing by to take your call and verify your TriWest insurance benefits. Call us today at (833) 596-3502.