Mother and Daughter Overdose While Shopping

Paramedics Able to Save Mother and Daughter At Dollar General

A trip to the Dollar General store in Ashland City, TN took a turn for the worse for Stacy Felix and her daughter, Jessica Chauvin.

Fortunately, both received Narcan in time and were revived.

Officer Joseph Hunter was one of the first to arrive.

“It was pretty apparent what is going on– eyes roll back in their head, lips turn blue, both at the same time too much of a coincidence not to be an overdose,” he told News 2.

“She was not breathing. To my knowledge, she has already coded at least once to that point,” Officer Hunter said.

Sadly, one of the EMS paramedics on the scene mentioned that after overdosing and being revived, many addicts tell the first responders that they wasted the Narcan, because they will just do it again – so powerful is the grip of their addiction.


If you are struggling with addiction, treatment is available. Don’t wait any longer to ask for help.

Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Personalized care is available 24/7 at our state-of-the-art clinic. Our Neuro Rehabilitation approach helps address the root causes of addiction once and for all.

Contact Us Today

We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and concerns. Fill out the form below to begin your journey towards recovery today!
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.