A 90 day drug rehab program can be the key to breaking a cycle of addiction. The staff at FHE Health has the training that allows them to guide your through a long term rehabilitation and to a new path of recovery.
What to Expect from a 90 Day Drug Rehab:
- Medically monitored detox process to help launch your recovery safely and effectively.
- Open invitation to family and loved ones to be involved in the complete recovery process.
- Meals overseen by a licensed nutritionist.
- Accommodations that include a roommate to help foster the community feeling and promote the continued well being of individuals moving through the program.
- Meetings with the 12-step philosophy twice a day that are opened to all residents and alumni of the program.
- Strict curfew to help grow accountability.
- Facilities for working out to foster better or continued health.
Recovery will take time and energy. Choosing a 90 day drug rehab will help you build a solid foundation of recovery.