Many rehab facilities follow the 12 step alcohol treatment in Florida. They system started back in the 1930’s and offered some guidance for those looking for help with overcoming addiction. Rehab centers and support groups have embraced those original 12 steps and molded them to fit different substances and situations. The staff at The Florida House Experience helps you see how the 12 steps can benefit your own recovery.
Basics of 12 Step Alcohol Treatment in Florida
– Admit there is a problem.
– Realize there it takes a Power greater than self to overcome the problem.
– Choose to change.
– Look inside to address the issues.
– Admit to God, self and others the mistakes caused by addiction (and those that may have aided the addiction).
– Become willing and ready to have God remove the defects.
– Ask for the defects to be removed.
– Admit the harmed caused to others and be ready and willing to make amends.
– Make amends when possible.
– Look inside continually and make adjustments when necessary.
– Improve the connection between God and self.
– Reach out to help others with these steps.
Recovery is a step by step process over time. Begin the journey with the help of the 12 step alcohol treatment in Florida.